FOR FINANCIAL ADVISORS
2022 Student Loan Workshop Agenda
Developed for the legal and financial communities, we focus on student loans, their financial impact, problems, fixes and options, both legal and non-legal.
Part one and two are the same for all attendees. Industry specific information is covered in parts three and four.
- The history of student loans, loan lifecycle and loan types
- Federal Student Loans: The Entities Involved and Types of Federal Loans Introduction to the NSLDS
- Administrative Discharge
- Repayment Plans
- Default Consequences
- Curing Default
- Deferments & Forbearances
- Practical Application – Real-World Examples with the Student Loan Toolbox
- Student Loans & Financial Bankruptcy
- Student Loans & Collections
- Student Loans & Credit
- Planning to avoid Student Loan Debt
- Scholarships and untapped funds
- Monetizing your Student Loan Practice
Have you previously attended a workshop?
That's ok! We've updated the format to include:
- Expanded content on previously discussed topics
- The increasing landscape of Bankruptcy and Student Loan resolution
- How Financial Advisors can reduce their client’s need for Student Loans
- New software to make it easier to do business
- Updated ways to incorporate student loan services into your practice
As a returning graduate, you get 10% off.
See the schedule of workshops to register for the Financial Advisors Workshop date that works best for you!
Contact Josh for the discount code.